Around the heart with Maxi Brico

Friday, January 20, 2006

around the apple...that is grand...





Maxi has been staying at her large flat in NYC recently. Slightly gearing up for Fashion Week and slightly trying to enjoy the cold air to even my skin tone before Singapore for a new shoot. I recently viewed the Egon Schiele's at the Neue Gallerie...amazing...thin and depressed...this artist clearly understands the wonder and beauty of life...it is like Egon and Maxi fused...

I have something scary to report...truly. I was in the sitting room in my loft and from the next room (my bedroom) a mirror fell to the ground and shattered... I have never broken a mirror...I am not superstitious but am quite unsettled about this possibility... please send good karmic rechargements from your little red string bracelets...Maxi needs it...

Well...I am going to wipe the mayonnaise off my face now (an Eastern European technique I learned from Paulina) and head out to yet another art show...this one by the hand of the darling...OLAN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home