Around the heart with Maxi Brico

Saturday, March 25, 2006

A return to grace...




Lovers---

To forgive is to forget...I merely ask for one part of that metaphor and I would never ask for you to forget Maxi...please do forgive my long absence of not transferring my mental operatic warblings to this blog ... a blog that I am told has (literally) saved a life or two...I am warmed at night to know that I am here for you and you are for me...the sembiotic nature of our love is better than the glowing spf moisturizer recently created for my truly translucent (hard to powder) visage... Maxi must tell you a secret...I was doing some international diplomatic work...I married a head of state to provide a passport and end a potential crisis involving politics, , world peace, union leaders and fashion...I realize that that last statement was redundant for fashion is politics, unions, leaders and world peace...but the world does not comprehend that as quickly as you (smart reader and soulful heart that you are) and I do...

I did, however, recently divorce so I am again a single lass and ready to tackle the next super-hero act of good...

Maxi is sometimes able to be a superhero...as we all are...I want to remind you that your love has great incredible Hulk like capacity if you let it...so

LET IT!!!

beating-

Maxi

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Lisa Pasold said…

    maxi lives! quelle relief--cheering breaks out on the streets of paris! xoxo

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger always with the fullness of my heart, Maxi said…

    Silly well moisturized child...Maxi will always live and Paris will always be cheering because Maxi like Edith Piaf will never end...I do hate how tall you are but I do love you...now Maxi must put her handsaving-gloves back on...and must stop the exertion of this fussy typing...hope you understand...but of course, because I sacrifice for beauty, you will understand and respect me even more...that is love for the Brico...and my love back to you...

    MB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home