Around the heart with Maxi Brico

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Why does my heart feel so bad? Why does my soul feel so lonely?



Yes...Maxi Brico is not having a very good day. Maxi is quite appalled at her emotional state this morning. I, strangely, feel like I want to listen to Billie Holiday all day and perhaps eat a pringle. Last night when I was taking off my mascara I realized that I had no one to tuck me in to my bed. All I had was a Parisian moisturizer for my face, a pumice stone for my pied, a thick duvet of Egyptian cotton (1800 thread count) and a silk penoire designed and couture made for my lithe form. But...no one to say "sleep well, Maxi"..."goodnight, oh I almost forgot (joke joke)..." and then an amazing assuring kiss...

I suppose Maxi is lonely...

So, do you know what I did...I put my favorite little black dress on and I called up my friends pilot and made him fly me to London...

So, truly, now I am in London and instead of feeling sorry for myself alone...I can feel sorry for myself within a large group of revelling patrons of a night-club...

Maxi may be silly but she is also sensible...

Oh, and, about that pringle...not for this girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home