Around the heart with Maxi Brico

Sunday, August 23, 2009

a hearty return...




My dears...I am sure you want to spank Maxi for her unforgettable, I mean un forgivable, behaviour. She has been so busy with the charity, the foundation, the cures, the hunger, the jusitce making and the being photographed all in the name of FASHION that you simply could not fathom how busy I have been. And yet through it all you are all there...remaining with me and in me forever. Oh, don't be so gutter minded...you are my only tattoo...and it is on my heart...each of your names is tattooeed upon my large heart...(the only large aspect of my lithe and gorgeous frame--although I suppose my amazing long legs could be considered large in some cultures)...

How can I make this absence up to you? Please think of many ways...and I will perform them all...ALL!

I have so much to report...but I choose to be coy...I have recently met a young baritone, of the opera...oh, what a delight he is...a delight to my eyes and ears...and one more name tattooed upon my heart...years ago, I thought of getting rid of my heart when I had my tear ducts removed...I have already sold my soul, have no tears, liver is dead, so I thought why not my heart, but my quack, I mean doctor said the heart must go on...as if Maxi could ever be compared to a Celine Dion song...save it for that large ship...it went down...Maxi goes down but she gets back up again...

Oh, many of you have asked me to show my visage...but I am sorry my love's I cannot...I do include a few more pictures of my recent modeling gigs...

More soon...I promise...and a promise cannot be broken...don't forget your above mentioned task for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home