Around the heart with Maxi Brico

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Can you imagine a woman like Maxi Brico inspired by a woman like Julia Child...?




Well...my dears, Maxi has returned to you. This time she was able to sit in a cinema and watch a film. Usually those chairs swallow me up...and my long legs have to prop me up...oh, American seats are so big and I don't merely mean a chair. But I digress...Maxi saw the film Julie & Julia and is now reading MY LIFE IN FRANCE. I am inspired by this goddess of butter...she perpetually sees potential and is inspired by the smallest detail. She erases mundanity and transforms it into sublimity. I have done that with many a second rate garment that whilst on my corpus becomes a masterpiece...now, Maxi is doing that with her thoughts and is creating things to inspire others...I hope you will join me in this carnival of culture. A circus of what is next...a circus of life framed like a painting for all to see and experience...a circus...and although, I just saw the Britney CIRCUS...that was also an inspiration...this is a circus of my own...more of a CARNIVAL, a carnival OF CULTURE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home