Around the heart with Maxi Brico

Friday, March 23, 2012

Maxi Brico moves to Brooklyn!





Darlings!

I am continuing my crusade to make the world a much prettier place! I have decided to take an ugly duckling who is full of potential, hidden high cheekbones, vitality, is an amazing vista and is forever evolving and make her into the icon she deserves to be! No, darlings tis not me! (I am an icon, a living aesthetic, a youthful legend...I could go on and on but this is not about me...this is about:) BROOKLYN is what I speak of! I have tucked myself into a charming (and spacious) loft. The building is full of artists, homosexuals, diverse young families, old timey's and just wonderful people of all sizes! Join my journey as I discover BROOKLYN and all she has to offer. Much more very soon! We will have lots of pictures, I know how boring reading can be...

With wrinkle free love and moisturized kisses--

Maxi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home